Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break

So, pretty much I am part of the kind of family who never goes ANYWHERE for spring break. it is very very disappointing. Last year, surprisingly, I went to San Francisco (pretty much the most amazing place in the world)...however this was just because of my little sister's golf tournament. I was still so happy though, and it was exciting to get outside of Lake Oswego and actually do something!

Well, since I am going to Paris in May with my best friend and her family, my parent's would not let me go to Cabo with all of my friends. Bummer, I know. But it sorta makes sense. It is just annoying that everyone is going somewhere hot and fun and I am stuck in LO. I have only one friend who is here with me, so thank god for that. Also, I will have plenty of time to make lots of art and focus alot on tidying up my concentration.

I was talking to my mommy about all the art I get to do this spring break and she got all excited and said we were going to do mommy/daughter bonding, but by making art together. So I am excited for that.

Mmk, gooooodbye, muah.

No comments:

Post a Comment