Monday, March 8, 2010

Art Blog

I was doing alot of thinking this weekend and lately, I realized, that I am seeing everything in reflections. I guess that is helpful because it is my concentration, but even though I am seeing everything in relflections, whether that be the reflection of the sun playing upon someones face, or my face reflecting upon my friends sunglasses. However, even though all I see are examples of relflections, I am still really stuck on what to do for my next two concentration pieces. It is really hard for me to come up with ideas :/ also, it is hard to do life drawings of them, because I don't want to sit in front of a puddle for ten hours. I think I am gonna start carrying my camera around with me from now on, so when I start seeing reflections I can try to capture the moment.

If anyone has ideas that would be nice, because I am really struggling. I have already done a self-portrait, relfection of sun onto the ocean, swans on a lake, feet in a puddle, and light off of cds.
SO PLEASE HELP. k thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment