Monday, February 8, 2010

WOOOO

herrrooo
sooo i'm updating my blog tonight,
and I was walking around today and everywhere I looked I saw reflections...which is so weird, because lately I have been having panic/anxiety attacks over what the heck i was doing with my concentration! But I realized that I just need to let loose and have fun with this. Like today, the sun was out and there were reflections EVERYWHERE. Because the light was playing cool tricks across everything. I need to keep my eyes peeled for reflections in unusual places. I am working on a painting of a little girl jumping in puddles and I am very excited. If anyone has any reflection ideas please let me know!
Alright I should probably go to bed now, I am excited for art class and to keep working on my painting.
byeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment