Monday, February 1, 2010

mehhh

So I guess I am gonna evaluate myself so far for first semester.
At the beginning of the year I think I kinda struggled to keep up with the Jesse Reno and A to Z and Scholastic Challenge projects because I missed alot of days when I had swine. But I think I finally caught up. I am going to be truthful and say that I do not like any of my concentrations at all. Okay thats a lie I like the mirror one thats reflecting pearls. I guess I am just not impressed with my own work at all and need to pick it up. :[ boo. Oh well it is second semester now, time to turn it around and get going!

2 comments:

  1. I think your work looks fabulous! I looove your swans and pearls and I think you should do one with fun colors and fun mirrors like the fat ones and things

    ReplyDelete