Monday, February 15, 2010

-___-

I know that for our blog updates we are supposed to either upload pictures of our artwork or write about something that has to do about art, but im gonna write about college...but it actually has to do with art. Like the art programs at the schools im deciding between.

So I went to Eugene this weekend to visit some of my friends and I was talking to one of them about the art programs at University of Oregon. I do not know what I want to study next year, all I know is that I want to take art classes and english classes because those are my strengths. Oregon has good journalism classes I want to take, but I do not know that much about the art program, but people there I was talking to said that they really really enjoyed it, so that made me more excited about it. I just gotta research it more.
http://art-uo.uoregon.edu/

My second choice for college is USF (University of San Francisco). I think I have been wanting to go to this school since I was a little girl. But I probably won't because I cannot afford to fly home for holidays and things, let alone pay for tuition (since I gotta pay for college myself). But I am really interested in the art program there, and it gets me all excited!!
http://www.usfca.edu/artsci/ug/visual_arts/

I get really stressed out thinking about next year and all the stuff I gotta do to get ready for college, and it just seems silly to me...especially since i have two concentration pieces to finish :/ !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment