Sunday, April 11, 2010

Buckling Down

What is it? Two weeks till the AP art show case? I really need to buckle down and get all my work done, but I want to make sure that it is my BEST work. I want to be able to have time to go over and work on the ones of my concentration that I am not totally proud of. We have two weeks to create three new pieces of art and perfect all the rest. I am starting to get stressed out and freak out a bit. I have no time to come in after school and work because I have a tennis match EVERY day after school this week.

Something to look forward to though...a week or two after the AP artshow case I leave for Paris for a week in a half. I AM SO EXCITED. I am going to go to alot of art musuems, so if anyone knows of any certain ones that are really good, let me know :] it is always good to get inspiration from the best of the best.
good luck to everyone cramming for the artshow, I know i need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment