Monday, December 14, 2009

About my Concentration!!!!!

My rough draft ish Concentration Statement:

My concentration is focused on the idea of reflections. The artwork that I am creating will explore the ideas of finding reflections in normal and not so normal places: a mirror, surface of water, a teapot, etc. I hope to play with the lighting and color that is reflected across surfaces and objects to stretch the idea of reflections. I will use different media and images to express my opinion and views on reflections.


I am not quite sure what to say for my statement, but that is the best I can do right now. I know as the year progresses and my artwork is produced the statement will fall into place!!

2 comments:

  1. remember to make the color reflection on white things like snowball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the reflections ones that you showed me so far :)

    ReplyDelete